Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Journaling, journaling and more journaling...

Yayy..art journaling class today...Got off to a bad start though. The builders were using an industrial angle grinder and the noise was unbelievable. I complained and was told there was nothing I could do about it and I would just have to put up with it...!!! Well the words Bull and red rag come to mind..!!!! lets just say that at 10 oclock sharp they were silenced and didn't resume till 1 min past 3pm. Dylan 1 - builders o, lmao...

L - R Helen, Janet,Sarah and Sue

Janet, Stephanie and Pat

Anne, Chris and Sue
Oh yes it was the dreaded vine drawing..!!! They were fabby at it proving that its not as hard as you all think.





Wanted to show you this lovely mini book that one of my Tues night ladies, Tanya, made for her daughters school teacher. Her daughter Lucy is leaving for university and so her and her friends all conrtributed photos and memories.





I bet she cries when she opens that little pressie..!!
And you need to see this little beauty from 12 yr old Isobel . Its an altered book which she did with no help at all. I think shes done a fantastic job.





This is what we were doing in the Tues night class. Using all Claudine Hellmuth products. Sticky back canvas, paints and grungeboard.

Ha ha don't think our Tom will be amused, do you..??

And heres some more of the promised journal pages. Just love the face on this woman ..





Enjoy xx

6 comments:

SueC said...

Hi Dyan
I love looking at your blog for the trials and tribulations in the life of Dylan the manic crafter and laugh and cry along with you.
I had to laugh when I saw your Wear pink page it reminded me of that song with a line that goes "Will someone call the Polis cause that woman down there is a doggon thief - it shoudda bin me!!! by Yvonne somebody.Lol!!
Hugs Sue x

Gail Burton said...

Absolutely wonderful!!! You have some very talented students there, and I love Claudine Helmuth.

Katy said...

Fab piccies, love the journal pages.

xxx

Michelle said...

Hi Dyan,
Everything looks wonderful as usual.
What a talented bunch of people.
They have a good teacher. :-)
Still not sure Im convinced about the vines though!!!
Are the stamps that were used your own designs??
Hugs,
Michelle xx

Dylan said...

Hi Machelle, yup all the stamps are Blonde Moments and the outfits on the tags further down. Ha ha I,m on a mission to get evryone painting vines everywhere, lol. x

Annette said...

Oh how I missed you and the lovely ladies - wish I could have been there - but was 'frying' in France. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Excellent work everyone.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott