Thursday, November 26, 2009

C,mon you lot, where are the rest of the entries for the download competition. Dont be chicken and show me what you can do, lol..Rules  ...  nip over to the SHOP and purchase a fabby ephemera download, make something marvelous with it and send it to me. Yayy, Simples... Heres some entries already.







Fab arent they, dont forget fabby prize for grabs....

I couldnt help myself, I have been back on the People of  Walmart website and here are some more beauties to keep you amused.














Early blog tonight and early night. Fabby Dabby weekend starts tomorrow, so its a crack of dawn start, with the massive provisions shop round Asda. The massive clear up of the studio and the finishing off of all the kits. Bring it on...

I,ll leave you with a handpainted journal page.








Enjoy xx

7 comments:

Jude said...

Have bought some download sheets, have a good idea of what I'm going to do...there's just that small issue of time!?! I need more hours in the day...or more days in the week...I'm beginning to think that sleep is over-rated! The entries so far are fab. Promise to get the finger out and join in!

The Scrappy Tree said...

Yikes!! Back boobs???

Thank you for posting such a beautiful page to wipe the people of Walmart from my mind!!

sam21ski said...

Can't wait - see you tomorrow xxx

Kaz said...

OMG that woman has breasts growing on her back!!

I don't suppose the second pic came with a phone number did he? x

olive said...

I took a double take on the lady with back boobs!!!!!! printed some of your downloads onto glossy paper, they look fabby so i will be doing something with them and sending them along. have a great time this weekend. Ciao

Kim Dellow said...

I so wish you had not put the link to the Walmart piccies - I just can't stop looking now! OMG it is just scary!
You will now have to repent by putting even more gorgeous makes up so my eyes don't have to keep looking at those pics!
Right. Back to People of Walmart. Kimx

Brian K said...

Listen here misseee.... please don't take no mo' pics of me and the misus at the Walmart! You poporatzi gots to stop dewin' that! Ya here? I am about to get all lawered up on you! It were a nice pic-ture though!

Cletus & Bubbaette....

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott