Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ooooh getting there slowly..!!!

Ha ha, cant work out the placing of wording....as you can see from yesterday. And, I hasten to add, I only had 2 sips of the wine whilst blogging, so it wasnt that. I have corrected it as best I can but its still wonky, lol. Big big thanks to the lovely Lyn who set me off on the right track in the first place. You can see her fabby blog HEREhttp://inkyartitude.blogspot.com/ 
I am knee deep in kits for this weekends fabby dabby, which is a sell out. Love my weekends and they are all sold out through to March..!!! I promise to give you some new dates soon and then you can earmark them to people as Christmas gifts, lol....
The Tuesday ladies are busy making their tags, its not step by step, and has confused them totally..!!! Well they,ve only been coming for 5 years, lmao..!!! Heres the tags.








I had to take J somewhere today which involved me sitting in the car for 2 hours.I threw some journaling bits in a bag, but had no paint, no scissors...So I was severely limited in what I could do, lol. So one torn pair of eyes and bags of doodling later heres the result.



Well thats it for tonight, sorry, but I,ve got a long day tomorrow.... See you then.

Enjoy xx

9 comments:

Kaz said...

Love that journal page, so much fab doodling x

Traceyr said...

That journalling page is fantastic. I love all the doodling there is so much detail in that page.

:)

The Scrappy Tree said...

Dyan, you are SO awesome at doodling, give an online class for Christmas, pretty please??

Lyn said...

oooh love the doodling - fabby !! Cool tags too.
Finally got a chance to play with the collage sheets and put a little birdy on my blog - don't laugh !!

Lyn x

Marie R said...

Love it! I picked up a leather bound journal with handmade paper made by a family in India. It is beautiful. I've had it a year now and still the first page is blank!!!! HELP!

Kirsti said...

Fabby doodling Dyan... Have been teaching Ellie the art of doodling and she is loving it...

Yes please to me too for online classes - collaging would be great or you could do that at Scrap Attack - I would love that...x

olive said...

limited supplies or not.... fantastic page! so its J now not K? interesting. Ciao

Kirsti said...

PS Dy... Thanks for the YouTube tutorial - I managed it... ta very much... Kirsti x

Sandra Hall said...

You are amazing! 2 hours sat in a car and a fabby journal page like that! hats off to you!!
x x

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott