Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fun and frolics at Absolutely Everything...

You are always guaranteed a good time at Kates place.

Saturday I taught 2 4hr workshops on writing and stamping.





Sunday was an 8 hr all day Art journal Extravaganza, made somewhat difficult by my wrenching my back earlier! I didn't know wether to laugh or cry as it went in and out of spasm and I was grateful for all proffered drugs, lol




At the end of a long day the students, as usual,  posed for a photo. I had to stand at the back because if I had got onto the floor I would have never got up again lol.


I was so grateful for Kate and some of her fabulous students who helped me pack it all away for the next store. I honestly don't know how I would have done it without them.


Thank you ladies, I salute you...

I then spent the next day flat on my back trying to recuperate, and then it was back to the airport for the next leg of my journey. Thank you, airline angels, for first class upgrades!!!! I don't think I could have survived the journey without, lol.

Enjoy xx


4 comments:

Gwen Lafleur said...

Thank you Dyan! All of the classes were just wonderful. I'm so glad I could be there and I learned so much!

The Hardy Stamper said...

I hope that your back is on the mend soon and that you are back to your "normal" self quickly.
I watched your Ranger blank inkpad video yesterday and "NEED" one now! Thanks for the continued inspiration.

Unknown said...

Dyan, so sorry to hear about your back...you looked pretty uncomfortable on Saturday (but still glowing and beautiful!). Despite being unfashionably late (still kicking myself for bungling that up), I had a wonderful time, and learned so much. I wanted so badly to return Sunday, but couldnt talk my hubby into a 2nd day with the 3 kids. :( Thank you for an amazing day, sharing your wonderful personality and knowledge, and your patience...youre fabulous!!! hope you are feeling better soon! lauren

Monica said...

Dyan for wrenching back go to a swimming pool daily just swim or splash gently around and it will ease away quickly.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott