Monday, October 21, 2013

Only chance to take a class with me, at my studio, till February....

Yes you heard correctly. I am so busy that I ony have the time to teach one class at my studio ( apart from regular journals )

So I thought I would make it a big one...

And what better than one of my Star books. this one is a super dooper mahoosive 24 pocketed Star book, complete with 24 stamped and decorated tags..

Here's the official blurb...


Sat 2nd Nov - Now that's what we call a star book by Dyan - 10-5pm


Come and join Dyan in a 7 hr book making extravaganza. The Star book is one of our most requested workshops and this star book far exceeds all expectations! A massive 12 pages, and 24 pockets stuffed with tags and charms. She has combined the fabulous Laborotorie papers from Tim Holtz with the Dylusions range of skulls and spookiness to produce a fabulous handmade book. Cutting, folding, sticking, stamping, painting, creating, a pinch of this and a pinch of that all blended together with fun and chocolate, to create the most wonderful keepsake.
This is Dyan’s last workshop until 2014 at Art from the Heart.
The workshop includes all materials including a full pad of the Tim Holtz Laborotorie papers


Book HERE

A whole 7 hours of fun and frolics and on a Saturday as well, what more could you want. This workshop is stuffed with product and a fabulous day guaranteed.








Don't forget this is the ONLY class I will be teaching before Feb 2014.

To reserve a place book HERE.

Enjoy xx


5 comments:

Debbie said...

OM Goodness Dy, another fab Star Book.
I made one with you a couple of years ago and I love it, it is in my craft room on show for all to see. We used the Graphic 45 black and kraft papers and I show it off to everyone.
I hope the class goes well, wish I could join you but I will see you next year now. Take Care. Debbiex

Renee said...

I wish I lived in your area, I would love to spend another day with you. I just finished taking your class in Topsfield, MA and had the most wonderful day! Thank you Dyan!! I hope you had a safe trip home.

Arts by Sara said...

Wow... I wish I lived closer! I would love to come and play that day! I love those papers and your star book looks fabulous! hmmmm... I would be awesome to be able to purchase the supplies and the step by step instructions! Just a thought!!! Have a wonderful rest of the week!!! Hugs!!!

Monica said...

Your blog does not work well on Bloglovin tell your web master/mistress.
But I just about had a heart attack when I saw all BLACK AND WHITE from you! Tell me it opens out into a cacophony of colors.

Miranda said...

o wowzers that looks cool
wish I could pop over and do the workshop
but so sad I can't come
well maybe next year again
hugs
Miranda

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott