Monday, March 24, 2014

Woop woop…I have an end cap..!!

No that isn't an infectious disease, lol.


This little beauty was spotted, photographed and sent to me...



It's a display in a Joannes store in the US.

Its a hard to get end cap

And its all Dylusions !!!!!!

How fabuloso.

This end cap is available in 80 Joannes stores across the US.

This means that for all of you who aren't lucky enough to have a fabulous local store near you, you will be able to track down my product here.

As you can see from the photo, some of the product is already selling fast, so you are already loving it.

Can you tell I am sooooooooo frikkin excited to see it.

Let me know if you spot one near you. In fact take a picture of yourself stood near one of the displays and I will pick a random name and send you a prize…Hows about that..???

In other great news I am FINALLY starting to feel more like my old self again. It's only taken 9 weeks,  but you know what they say slowly slowly catchee monkey !! 
I do feel though, that I fell asleep in January and now it's nearly April!!! A quarter of the year has passed me by in a daze. So now it's time to pull my socks up and crank back into gear again!!!

Saturday sees me flying back to the States to attend the Collins retailer event in Framingham, with my lovely colleagues Tim Holtz, Dina Wakely and the rest of the Ranger Crew. Then after a week at Ranger Headquarters getting my butt re motivated ( i.e. firmly kicked lol ) its onto Boiling Springs, North Carolina to teach at the lovely Mary Ruths

If you want to catch me teaching in the UK I have vacancies on 4 classes at Art from the Heart, Harrogate.


Sat 19th April - Tryptic Canvas with Dyan 10-4pm

This is the canvas that  Dyan taught at CHA in January. We have had so many requests for it so she has finally agreed to reteach it for us.. A set of 3 tall canvas's decorated with paints inks, gesso, texture, stencils and a touch of Dylusional magic.

Book HERE


Tues 22nd April - Couture Hats on Cards & Tags with Dyan - 10-3pm

One of Dyan's new year releases were the couture hat stamps. 6 designs of heads and hats, perfectly sized for your cards and tags. Whether you prefer traditional or quirky, you will find something to suit you.
Book HERE





Sat 7th June- Mixed Media Technique Book 10-4pm

Come and create a stunning book of techniques.  Learn how to use various mixed media  products to make gorgeous backgrounds. After constructing the book we will be adding stamped images, colouring and doodling to add the final touches to a fabulous reference guide.
Book HERE






Sat 28th June- Flowers in Bloom - 10-3pm

Come and join Dyan in creating stunning floral displays for your cards, tags and journal pages. Using stamped images from the Fancy Floral set. Guaranteed to make your creativity bloom.
Book HERE





So who fancies a tutorial from me ???

Was that a YES.!!!

OK I will start one tomorrow and get it on here for you.

Don't forget to send me your photos of you at Joannes.

Enjoy xx





5 comments:

The Hardy Stamper said...

Err ... Congratulations on your end cap (do we need a sentiment stamp that says that)?! It sounds more like a form of birth control to me!
Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Looking forward to some more blog posts soon, please!

Mo said...

Hi Dyan, So glad to hear that you're finally feeling better.
Nasty viruses laying in wait for us this year.
I'm putting 2 cents in for a tutorial on the trytic as you are not going to be close to Seattle. Gorgeous city, you know.
I would love to know how you create those amazing panels.
Tomorrow, I'm off to locate that end cap and indulge myself. Pretty funny to get a shopping heads-up all the way from Britain.
Big Hugs!

Unknown said...

I'm excited to hear Joanne's is now carrying your Dylusions products! Great news! Happy to read you are feeling better and back to your ol self. Take it easy.

Carol said...

I second the motion for a tryptic tutorial!

Sadly, we don't have a JoAnn's in town any more but maybe, just maybe, girl.s night out will be to th JoAnn's 30 miles from here!

The Nonna said...

OMG OMG OMG... so excited!!! I have spent the day scanning the web for Dylusions product (surprisingly(?) my fave online scrappy stores are sorely lacking!). Now, if they just have product at my local Joann's next monday when I make it to city.
And, alas, any and all tutorials are so very appreciated.

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott