Monday, January 5, 2015

First of the new releases...


As you know, this week is the run up to one of the biggest trade shows in the Craft Industry…CHA in Aneheim. This means all week long Ranger will be previewing all their new releases.

This first release contains a product I have been keeping my fingers crossed for over 18 mths…

And its finally here in my grubby little hands and could soon be in yours.

So what is it, I hear you cry??

The paper in my journal was picked by me as it works the way I want it to with my products, and I get asked all the time what it is. It, in fact, the only paper I use, nothing else gives any where near the fabulous result I get when using it. I love it so much that I take new journals and rip the pages out to use and have begged for ages to have it available loose.

And yes my begging and pleading ( and a ton of whining!!!! ) has paid off and my prayers have been answered. 

We have released it in packs of 10 sheets, whoop de frikkin whoop!! No more annihilating my journals.

Each sheet is 8 1/2 x 11 inches of pure smooth creaminess. Although I use it primarily for inks ( once you have ghosted with it you will ooh and aah ), it is also suitable for a variety of other mediums, i.e., paints, stains, ink pads, and tons of techniques.

All my stamping is done on it, as it is a really smooth surface. I always prefer to work on a off white colour as I think it sits truer especially when coloured.I will be ordering it by the container full, lol.

I hope you are as excited by the news as I am..!!!




For details of other products released today, hop over to the Ranger blog. Be sure to tell them how stoked you are about my paper, lol.

Enjoy xx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic! I'll be ordering!

texasbarb said...

HOO-FRIKEN-RAY!!! I NEED a ream of this to get started!!! Congrats on getting your wish...finally!!! Yay Ranger for listening to DY!!

Debbie Keel Ridle said...

Awesome.... wish they made bigger packs!!!!

Arts by Sara said...

Yahoo... I can't wait to be able tat get my hands on it! U Rock!

Anne said...

Can't wait to get my grubby(inky!) little hands on some!So stoked....

Christy at Runaway Art and Craft Studio said...

Can't wait to order this and get it in my store!

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Totally freakin' fab!

Carol McCready said...

Can't wait to use your new paper.

mamablitger said...

Awesome... Great news. Thank you for pushing, screaming, whining to get this product on the market and avaible in sheets. Great efforts which paid of eventually...mlol
Hugs to you... Monica.. Spain

Miranda said...

yeahhh finally available in sheets too sooooooooooooooo happy
glad you begged, asked whinned winking and more but we now have the sheets too to play with

Connie L. Riley said...

This is probably the most awesome news to come out of the CHA releases! Thanks for pushing for this!

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott