Wednesday, September 14, 2016

New Christmas product launch

Whoop whoop

Its Christmas at Ranger Headquarters and I have a few fabulous things to share with you.

Today we are releasing my Christmas line.

First up we have a stamp stencil combo...Dear Santa.
Its a collaboration between me and Jay and I frikkin love it
 The stamp is in clear silicone, for perfect positioning on cards and tags.



And the stencil consists of a background and separate border




The second item is a book of Christmas colouring sheets.
Oh yes! the last book flew out so we have bowed to pressure to bring you more.


 This one consists of full page images as before, as well as half size, perfect for cards or tags
I will be doing a blog spotlighting samples from these two products, to give you tons of inspiration.

Both of these products release today, but remember you need to give them time to filter through to the stores.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas xx

4 comments:

Caroline D. said...

HoHoHO FunFunFun!

justdi said...

I will be eagerly awaiting the arrival at the stores.

Unknown said...

Santa will keep you on his "Nice" list for sure! LOVE the new releases! Can't wait to give them a try.

Robin said...

I'm glad I found this web site.I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue.
Merry christmas 2016

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott