Thursday, September 22, 2016

Product Highlight Part One

Last week saw the release of my seasonal offerings in the Dylusions line.

First up was the pad of colouring sheets




You can colour in the whole sheet, if you like. I did these on the plane!








Or you can cut the images out to use on cards or tags

This is my favourite way to make cards. I just fold one of my size 10 or size 12 mixed media tags in half and decorate.









Here I made them into tags.








Tomorrow I'll highlight the stamp and stencil set Dear Santa for you.



The lovely Sandra has highlighted them on her blog as well, go give her some love. See it HERE

Enjoy xx

1 comment:

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

I need one of these! They will make great little gifts too. The colouring is inspirational! I would love to know what you used, is it your paints? Sam Criwe. Xx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott